What to Bring
- A Michigan all-species fishing license valid on the day of your trip – see the Michigan DNR website for details. Single day licenses are available.
- Suitable clothing for the weather – it is often is as much as 10 degrees cooler on the water and sometimes breezy. It might even rain.
- A warm jacket and hat just in case
- Soft-soled non-marking shoes
- Lunch and beverages – please, no liquor or glass bottles.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A cooler to transport your fish back home
- A Camera so you can prove just how big the fish were.
- Dramamine, if you are prone to motion sickness.
All fishing gear will be provided. Your fish will be cleaned and bagged for you before you go home.